Reprogram Your Sleep: The Sleep Recipe That Works by Tara Youngblood can be purchased here.
Does it seem like everyone but you can sleep properly?
Are you frustrated or confused about why sleep doesn’t work for you? Does it take a long time for you to fall asleep? Do you constantly wake up in the middle of the night, with trouble falling back to sleep? Do you struggle with your sleep health because you can’t develop a plan for better sleep habits? You are not alone!
Sleep geek Tara Youngblood has been on a quest to help people sleep better since 2007. After struggling with insomnia, she decided it was time to find a lasting solution. Now, join her as she shares her plan to practical sleep management – a plan that heals.
In Reprogram Your Sleep, you will learn:
- How to recover from a dysfunctional circadian rhythm
- How to reset your habits and hone in on what really works for you
- How to time your activities, eating, and cognitive load to reset your circadian rhythm
- What your personal circadian rhythm profile is and how to use that knowledge to get more out of your night and day
- Simple methods and action steps that can help you recover your sleep, energy, and life
Good sleep is built with consistent habits and patterns. Discover your hidden potential and true self, because even just one night of great sleep changes your day.