Your Life Matters!: Learn to Write Your Memoir in 8 Easy Steps by Junie Swadron can be purchased here.
Do you want to write a memoir, but don’t know how to start?
Are you recently retired from a career that gave meaning and purpose to your life? You have reams of journals that describe your life adventures. You get excited about the thought of writing your memoir and the things you learned as you grew and matured. You know what a gift it would be to leave a legacy for your children and grandchildren. Does a voice inside your head stop you cold, saying things like, “Who would read that?” Or, “What could I possibly teach others?”
Author, psychotherapist, and writing coach Junie Swadron has guided men and women to write their life stories for more than twenty-five years. Her books, Re-Write Your Life: A Transformational Guide to Writing and Healing the Stories of Our Lives and Write Where You Are, have assisted thousands of writers to move through fear and writer’s block. Many have become published authors.
In Your Life Matters!: Learn to Write Your Memoir in 8 Easy Steps, you will learn how to:
- Achieve your life-long dream of writing your memoir
- Bust through your blocks to write with confidence and ease
- Free yourself from your painful past by writing your truth
- Allow the hard lessons life has given you to become your greatest gifts
- Realize the wisdom you have attained over your lifetime can inspire others
If you’re ready to honor your truth and embrace all that you have lived, pick up your pen and write your life stories with Junie today!