Breaking the Stranglehold of Spasmodic Dysphonia: Liberate Your Voice Now by Julie Melody can be purchased here.
Do you struggle to treat your spasmodic dysphonia?
Have you tried everything you can to fix your vocal spasms, but nothing works? Could it be that the true cause of your symptoms has been overlooked? Could past trauma or severe stress be the real culprit? Is it possible that a stress-driven thyroid conversion disorder is actually the problem? Spasmodic dysphonia can be reversed and all the symptoms you suffer from –including vocal spasms – can be a thing of the past with help from Julie Melody.
Years after being diagnosed with “incurable” spasmodic dysphonia, author Julie Melody was able to fully restore her voice. Now, she is committed to using her voice to both help others find theirs, and to also help others keep their voices healthy and strong.
In Breaking the Stranglehold of Spasmodic Dysphonia: Liberate Your Voice Now, you will learn:
- More than one solution for vocal spasms
- The treatment process for curing spasmodic dysphonia (including commonly encountered challenges)
- How to put a support team together to help you through a successful T3 treatment process
- How to get your voice back to normal so you can talk freely again
- How to support and protect your voice now and in the future
Take the first step toward reversing the challenges of spasmodic dysphonia by allowing Julie to give you the tools needed to address and relieve the underlying causes of vocal spasms.