Love Your Body: The Ultimate Guide to Stop Making Your Body a Battleground by Janet Farnsworth can be purchased here.
Are you ashamed of your body?
Do you wish your body were different? Taller? Thinner? Stronger? Has your body somehow become a painful place to be when you want it to be a place of joy and pleasure? You are not alone. A vast majority of women are dissatisfied with their appearances and would change something about their bodies if they could.
Janet Farnsworth is an internationally recognized yoga teacher, somatic therapist, and body-empowerment coach who has spent years coaching women how to love their bodies again. She is the founder of The Practice of Now: Let Love Move You, a movement-therapy practice designed to heal and nurture your relationship with your body.
In Love Your Body: The Ultimate Guide to Stop Making Your Body a Battleground, Janet will teach you:
- An easy-to-follow, life-changing practice to help you feel delight in your body
- How to look in the mirror and be comfortable with what you see
- How to know and honor what your body wants and needs
- How to remove the blocks that keep you feeling disconnected and dissatisfied
- How to move in a way that makes you feel strong and beautiful
- Practical techniques to soothe the nervous system and feel peace in your body
Join Janet as she teaches you how to stop letting your body image and experiences impact you, and how to start feeling at home in your body today.